Deshe Analytics is a leading venture-backed fintech startup building the OS of Smart Investing. We provide AI-based research and engagement tools to financial firms (B2B & B2B2C) to help them empower and engage their clients. We develop products in equity research, fixed income research, fund strategy creation, and more.
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented and driven Account Executive (AE) to join our growing sales team in our Israel-based office. The ideal candidate will possess sales experience in technology that enables them to drive an engagement at the decision-making levels of global Financial Firms. She/He will be a self-starter who will develop and execute against accounts coverage plans. This is a full-time position based in our Ramat Gan office.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base (identifying optimal partners) and ensure its strong presence
- Target prospects in the North American & European (including the UK) regions
- Meet with / negotiate with clients online (primarily) & face-to-face (as relevant)
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets on a consistent basis
- Work closely with our VP International Sales to acquire and build successful customer relationships in your region
- Record sales pipeline updates and improve opportunities for sales.
- Proactively recommend features and functions needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Native-level English
- Outstanding relationship-building skills, responsiveness, and multi-tasking ability
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of stakeholders (Strong written/verbal communication skills)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process (including proactive outbound, qualification, negotiating, and closing business deals with global companies)
- Have a technical orientation, familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, and Google sheets, and have a passion for investing
- Experience working in financial services/traditional capital markets within a business development/sales/investor relations capacity
- B2B sales experience in international business development and/or sales in the software with enterprise clients
- Strong attentions to detials
Relevant CVs to: email@example.com
Are you looking to join a high growth fintech tech startup focused on the financial markets industry? Deshe Analytics combines AI, NLG, and equity research to become the OS of Smart Investing. This is a full-time, senior-level position based in our Ramat Gan office.
You will take part in Deshe's development efforts tightly with the company's management team and fulfill a major part of Deshe's development team scale.
You will lead the shifting of the current FE framework (jinja2) to React, Angular, or vue.js
You will design and build software capable of reaching millions of daily users
You will partner with product managers, designers and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
You will develop and execute against both short and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a high-quality technical foundation
You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
You will support your fellow engineers through feedback, code reviews, and advancement of internal tools and processes
At least 3 years experience in developing frontend systems
Familiar with Jinja2 / Django template - strong advantage!
Experience with state management
Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS
Proven experience in UI/UX
Extensive knowledge of UI test automation
Experience with ReactJS